Trusts Trust and fiduciary services are provided by The State Bank, with a team devoted to your financial security. We provide discretionary investment management with full investment authority and fiduciary responsibility with fee based arrangements established on the value of your investment portfolio.
Together, we will work with you to select an investment approach that fits your objectives and priorities, today and throughout every stage in your life. At The State Bank we take pride in being your financial partner for life.
If you are interested in creating a legacy, a Charitable Trust may be the estate planning solution you need. Tailored to individual client wishes, you can choose the details of the charities that will benefit as well as how they are to receive their distribution. The State Bank Offers charitable remainder uni-trust (CRUT) and charitable lead trust (CLT) to meet our client’s specific needs.
- Income and Estate Tax benefits
- Providing a long-term benefit to favorite charities
- Customized to your needs
A Living Trust or revocable trust should be the cornerstone of any sound estate plan. It is the single best legal instrument for estate planning and will allow you to protect the wealth you have earned. With this kind of trust you are able to avoid the hassle of probate and ensures that the assets are distributed how exactly as you wish.
- Allows you to control how and where the assets are managed
- Private documentation so your affairs are discretely managed
- The distribution of your assets is expedient and cost-effective
The estate settlement process can be complicated, time-consuming, and may involve the disposition of numerous types of assets. While deemed a sign of honor or respect, being the Personal Representative of an estate is a role that few individuals are qualified to fulfill. That is why we suggest selecting The State Bank to operate as your Corporate Fiduciary, to settle your estate.
- Experienced team of estate settlement experts
- We will collect and value assets in your estate
- Our team conducts necessary research to locate all beneficiaries
The management of investments for our clients is one of the most important responsibilities we assume. Our goal is to customize a plan that aligns with your risk tolerance, time horizon, liquidity needs, and tax considerations. To help our clients reach their goals; we use stock and bond mutual funds, individual stocks and bonds, or a combination of both.
- Utilization of both common stock and fixed income philosophies
- Provide optimal mix of stocks and bonds to spread risk
- Regular investment reviews with our investment specialists
To get more information or to set up a consultation about trust services at The State Bank contact us.