“Thinking about building a new home? The State Bank is your hometown bank, and here to help you get a start on building your new home.”
Also known as residential construction loan, this mortgage loan funds the building of a new home or residence. The loan is closed for the total loan amount and funds are paid over the period in which the home or residence is complete.
– Available for the construction of your primary residence
– Fixed and adjustable rates available
5 Tips on Budgeting for A New Home and Understanding a Construction Loan
1. Find out what you can afford so you can set a budget for the land and home
2. Find out how easy the program is and how it works
3. Get a list of approved builders or find out how to get your builder approved
4. Lock in an interest rate before you even start building with our 1 time closing.
5. Meet with one of our experienced loan officers, like David Scott to better understand the process.