Increase your corporation’s administrative efficiencies with Remote Deposit. The State Bank offers this service to help corporations who have multiple locations, make deposits after normal banking hours, and who receive checks with large dollar amounts.
- Save Time
Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient, reducing labor costs and freeing up staff for other tasks.
- Deposit Anytime
Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even weekends.
- Work Securely
Multiple layers of security includes password protection, Internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption.
- Apple Safari 7.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0 for Microsoft Windows 8.x3
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0
- 11 GB to 20 GB (Recommended) of available disk space on the system drive to install required program components
- Internet Access (Minimum) with 1.5 MB connection speed
- 2 GB (Recommended)
- Max OS X 10.94
- Microsoft Windows 7 – 32 bit – All Editions
- Microsoft Windows 7 – 64 bit – Professional
- Microsoft Windows 8.X – 64 bit5
- Dual core 2.0 HHz (Recommended
- Appropriate Ranger Device Driver (Required)6
1 All scanners require a USB 2.0 port. Scanners must be endorsement capable if endorsement is an option.
2 DB2 is installed automatically by Carreker Solution
3 It is recommended that IE 11 is run in Compatibility view for best results
4 Only with MAC supported devices
5 Windows 8 is supported with compatibile device drivers
6 The Ranger Device Drivers required varies depending on the scanner in use. Contact Back Counter and Document Processing Client Services at 855-234-7378 to obtain the appropriate driver. Device manufactureres may have additional workstation requirement for archived scanning functionality. It is recommended to refer to the manufactureer documentaion before installing.